Dear all,

I am making an analysis using a GLM using three explanatory variables and a
response variable. I need to obtain a table similar to this one,
http://postimg.org/image/5sau79wlt/r

 nevertheless, I have not been able to do it. I am having a hard time
specially getting the chi square values. I would like to know how to obatin
them. I have used the function ANOVA, but it shows me the deviance but not
the Chi-Square values, can be used these values?

I also would like to know what function could help me to make ad hoc
comparisons for single variables and interactions.

If any of you knows how to do both estimations, I would really appreciate
it.

All the best!!!

This is my script
a=read.table("ricis3.txt",header=T)
attach(a)
model7=glm(Count~Sex+Time+Behaviour+Sex*Time+Sex*Behaviour+Time+Behaviour*Sex,family=poisson)
summary(model7)
anova(model7,test="Chi")
Sex     Time    Behaviour       Count
Male    Night   Exploring       189
Male    Night   Interacting     11
Male    Night   Feeding 170
Male    Night   Mating  13
Male    Night   Resting 240
Male    Day     Exploring       58
Male    Day     Interacting     1
Male    Day     Feeding 12
Male    Day     Mating  3
Male    Day     Resting 399
Female  Night   Exploring       187
Female  Night   Interacting     10
Female  Night   Feeding 95
Female  Night   Mating  8
Female  Night   Resting 175
Female  Day     Exploring       45
Female  Day     Interacting     6
Female  Day     Feeding 10
Female  Day     Mating  4
Female  Day     Resting 406
Immature        Night   Exploring       186
Immature        Night   Interacting     15
Immature        Night   Feeding 175
Immature        Night   Resting 200
Immature        Day     Exploring       68
Immature        Day     Interacting     8
Immature        Day     Feeding 6