Dear sir,

I am a beginner in R and I am having problem in installing raccumulo
package.On trying to install it on RStudio from cran repository it gives
error:
*Warning in install.packages :**
**  package 'raccumulo' is not available (for R version 3.1.0)**

*On installing it from github following a procedure give in the link
https://github.com/DataTacticsCorp/raccumulo it gives the following errors:
*
* installing to library '/usr/local/lib/R/site-library'
ERROR: failed to lock directory '/usr/local/lib/R/site-library' for
modifying
Try removing '/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/00LOCK-package'

*After removing the lock package it gives error:

*raccumulo.cpp:14:39: fatal error: protocol/TCompactProtocol.h: No such
file or directory**
**compilation terminated.**
**make: *** [raccumulo.o] Error 1**
**ERROR: compilation failed for package 'raccumulo'**
*** removing '/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/raccumulo'**
**Error in setwd(startdir) : cannot change working directory**
**Error in setwd(startdir) : cannot change working directory**
**Execution halted**
**sh: 0: getcwd() failed: No such file or directory*

I shal be very thankful for ur any help and an early rply would be
appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Madhvi Gupta