Hello to everyone,
I have a general question about how to add a column to a table.I have a table
that has 62 columns and 2000 rows.I am wanting to add a column on the left most
row.I am wanting to label the rows g1 to g2000 I have the code of
("g",c(1:nrow(dat)),sep="") for the right side of the assignment but do not
know what function to use for the left side of the equation.I also have a
similiar question as to how to select a particular portion of the table and to
plot this. For example to select column 1 and 3 and to take the data from the
first twenty rows from those columns and put this data onto a plot which I have
allready coded.Lastly I would like to take all the points in a column (2000)
and put them into a scatter plot.What is the command or function I would use to
do this?
Thank You
Paul