Reproducible example???

(I know from noddink about hclust, but I tried the example from the help page and it plotted without any problem.)

cheers,

Rolf Turner

On 26/11/14 06:13, Michael Mason wrote:
Hello fellow R users,

I have recently updated to R 3.1.2. When trying to plot an hclust object to
generate the dendrogram I get the following error:

Error in .Internal(dend.window(n, merge, height2, hang, labels, ...)) :
   there is no .Internal function 'dend.window'

I am indeed using R3.1.2 but my understanding is that the .Internal API to the
C code is no longer used. I have tried detaching the stats package and
restarting R to no avail.
I would love any help from any wiser guRus.

--
Rolf Turner
Technical Editor ANZJS