Hello All,
I need help on creating a histogram for one of my data. The data is as below
(sample):
MFST_WT Hours   PROCESS Month   Weekday Day of the Month
6,828   13             INBOUND  Mar                  Fri        13
2,504   16             INBOUND  Mar                  Fri        27
20              16             INBOUND  Mar                  Fri        27
10,262  16             INBOUND  Mar                  Fri        27
2,500   17             INBOUND  Mar                  Fri        13
3,938   16             INBOUND  Feb                 Thu 26
798             10             INBOUND  Feb                 Sat 14
5,439   15             INBOUND  Feb                 Mon 16

This data has these columns and total rows are 45000.
Now I need to group the data and create a bar plot based on total weight on
a monthly basis. The code I have used is:
barplot(mwlc$MFST_WT, names.arg = mwlc$Month, las=2, ylim=c(0,10000), col
="red",
        border="orange", main="Monthly Weight")
but this is showing an error. Please suggest.