Dear all,
            I am trying to do a fishers test on a 5x4 table on R
statistics. I have already done a chi squared test using Minitab on this
data set, getting a result of (1, N = 165.953, DF 12, p>0.001), yet using
these results (even though they are excellent) may not be suitable for
publication. I have tried numerous other statistical packages in the hope
of doing this test, yet each one has just the 2x2 table.
            I am struggling to edit the template fishers test on R to fit
my table (as according to the R book it is possible, yet i cannot get it to
work). The template given on the R documentation and R book is for a 2x2
fisher test. What do i need to change to get this to work? I have attached
the data with the email so one can see what i am on about. Or do i have to
write my own new code to compute this.

             Yours Sincerely,
                                     Paul Brett
Traps   Insecta Diplopoda       Arachnia        Malocostan
5.trap.4.barrier        345     77      200     154
1.trap.4.barrier        170     54      61      58
1.trap.no.barrier       232     19      30      5
1.trap.no.barrier       59      5       6       5
5.trap.no.barrier       105     11      26      37