On Jun 16, 2008, at 12:13 PM, Lord Yo wrote:

Hello everyone

I have dataset containing a monetary value (ABS) and two factors (Fct,
Group).  I am able to create useful using:

bwplot(ABS~Group|Fct)
and
dotplot(ABS~Group|Fct)

Question: What do I have to do to overlay the dotplot with the bwplot (same
data set)?

I've found a couple of posts that hinted at the possibility of doing that, and checked the panel.superpose() help, but the info was too complex for my
newbie brain.

Try this:

bwplot(ABS~Group|Fct, panel=function(...) {panel.bwplot(...); panel.dotplot(...)} )

There are probably others, perhaps better, ways.

Thanks for your help!
LY

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College