Greetings R Community,
I am trying to run a quantile regression using the quantreg package. My code
looks as follows:
RegressionUtilitiesUK<-rq(ReturnUtilities~yield.spread.change+ReturnFTSE,
tau=0.01,data=State_variables_UK_calm)

Unfortunately, the summary() function returns the results but also following
warning message:
Warning message:
In rq.fit.br(x, y, tau = tau, ...) : Solution may be nonunique

My question now is if I should worry about the results. Are my results correct
and how can I avoid this message? I do not understand the message.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.