Hi,

I have newly installed R version 3.2.3 and experiencing an issue where the
packages that I had been using in previous release aren't compatible in the
latest release.

I need you help to suggest how we could force the installation even if its not
supported or what is the workaround to move ahead with it.

Right now, I need to install the package 'sentiment'. Please help.

Regards,

Sandeep S. Rana

sandeep.sin...@acrotrend.com

Data Analyst

Acrotrend - Customer Insights & Analytics