Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to run copula regressions in R.  I see a couple of
packages that do specific versions, but I am hoping to be a bit more flexible.

My specific problem involves two ordered regressions (four levels each) that
may be correlated.  Is there a package out there that can do copula regressions
with arbitrary marginals?  Alternatively, is there a way to trick functions
like GLM into returning observation specific CDF values given a guess for the
parameters?

I would prefer to avoid coding this up, as I expect the more tested code I can
use, the less likelihood for my own errors to mess up the results.

Thanks,

John.

Dr. John Janmaat
Economics (Unit 8), IK Barber School of Arts and Sciences
The University of British Columbia
3333 University Way, Kelowna, BC