On 3/13/2016 6:42 PM, Ajay Andrews wrote:
I have a set of independent variables that are all BINARY, and my dependent
variable is also BINARY. Should I use the logistic regression for this -
using the glm function?

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

glm(..., family=binomial) will give you what you want. When the independent variables are all categorical, this is sometimes
called a logit model.  Alternatively, you could also fit
a loglinear model, but the logit form is probably simpler.