On Mon, 2 May 2016, Preetam Pal wrote:

Great, thank you so much Achim.But one issue, in case I do not know how many
terminal nodes would be there, what do I do? Note that I do not need the
datasets corresponding to the intermediate nodes only need the terminal
datasets.

With predict(ct, type = "node") you can set up a new variable, e.g.,

iris$node <- factor(predict(ct, type = "node"))

and then use this to obtain the subset corresponding to each of the terminal nodes.

Regards,
Preetam

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 3:08 AM, Achim Zeileis <achim.zeil...@uibk.ac.at>