Hi all,

I used R package "haplo.stats" to see if the haplotype in my data has any
effect on the trait, with the genotype, age, height and

weight as the predictor and trait as the response. I used the following code:

fit.gaus <- haplo.glm(y ~ age + height + weight + geno.glm, family=gaussian,
data=glm.data, na.action="na.geno.keep", x=TRUE,
control=haplo.glm.control(haplo.freq.min=.02))

But R showed me this error:

 Warning message:

In haplo.glm(y ~ age + height + weight + geno.glm, family = gaussian,  :

  Failed to converge during EM-glm loop

What does it mean that failed to converge during EM-glm loop? I wonder if there
is anything wrong with my command?

Thank you for your attention, I am looking forward to your reply.

Best.

Hua