Hi all!

I'm doing a coxph analyses on some 50.000 subjects. Is there a simple
function in R that provide some general model information like:

"Summary of the number of event and Cencored values" like in SAS?

I'm working together with someone using SAS and the summary function in
R does not provide as detailed general information as SAS provide
(unless I have missed some other nice summary function in R)

Cheers,
Kare