A comment from the peanut gallery- It is always good to write an explicative
title because it facilitates searching in the forums.
thanks

Stephen

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 6:49 AM, Gustaf Rydevik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> dear Xu,
>
> does:
> >library(urca)
> >example(ur.ers)
> >ers.gnp
> >str(ers.gnp)
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> ,do what you want?
> (this reminds me that I have to learn S4 sometime)
> best,
>
> Gustaf Rydevik
>

> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Xu, Ke-Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear Sir/Madam,
> >
> > I found your email address and your correspondence with R-users. I hope
> > you could help me with this question about the function "ur.ers" in the
> > package of "urca". It is an improved unit root test (Elliott et al. 1996
> > Econometrica). Do you know how to extract the value of the test
> > statistic from the output? The only thing I can get is the print-out of
> > all results including the test statistic. But I am wondering whether the
> > value is saved somewhere, like g$coef will give you the estimated
> > coefficient, where g is a linear model lm object.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
>

> > Best regards,
> > Keli Xu
> >

> >        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

> Gustaf Rydevik, M.Sci.
> tel: +46(0)703 051 451
> address:Essingetorget 40,112 66 Stockholm, SE
> skype:gustaf_rydevik

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us
feel like gods. We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little
problems of being mammals.

-K. Mullis