Frederic,

you need to be more clear about what you want to do. If you are sampling 100 numbers from 1:100 with replacement, the sum will always be greater than 50 (as has already been pointed out).

In addition, you mention trying to eliminate zeros. If you are sampling from 1:100 there will be no zeros. So what are you really trying to do?

Dan

Dan Nordlund
Port Townsend, WA  USA