> On 01 Oct 2016, at 16:11 , Daniel Nordlund <djnordl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You haven't told us anything about the structure of your data, or the
> definition of the DataSummary function.

Yes. Just let me add that a common error with boot() is not to pay attention to
the required form of the statistic= function argument. It should depend on the
data and a set of indices and (for nonparametic bootstrap) it is the indices
that are random.

Typical mistakes are to completely ignore the index argument, or to write
clumsy code that ignores the data specification, as in
coef(lm(df$y~df$x, data=d[f])).

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501