Dear all,

I am trying to clean return data using the Return.clean() function in the
PerformanceAnalytics package. Hence, my code looks as follows but I get an
error message.

cleantest <- read.csv("D:/Studie_vola_difference/cleantest.csv")

Error in checkData(R, method = "xts") :
The data cannot be converted into a time series.  If you are trying to pass in
names from a data object with one column, you should use the form 'data[rows,
columns, drop = FALSE]'.  Rownames should have standard date formats, such as

Can anybody help me on this error? What is wrong with my code?

Thanks for your support.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]