David,

I have run the str() function and all my data is int (integer). So I am
trying to change it to numeric using:
str(mortdata)
class(mortdata)
is.numeric(mortdata)
mortdata.num <- as.numeric(data.frame(mortdata))

But I keep getting an error: > mortdata.num <- as.numeric(data.frame(
mortdata))
Error: (list) object cannot be coerced to type 'double

*Kirsten Green*
kagbo...@gmail.com
916-712-5193