I would like a sequence of dates with a time step of 15 minutes
starting:
1/1/2006 00:00:00 - 12/31/2006 23:45:00

function(x) {
   chron(sub(" .*", "", x), gsub(".* (.*)", "\\1:00", x))
}

this is the piece of code I use to read in zoo objects
for any help I would be grateful  I have tried sequence and I can not seem
to get it to work

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us

-K. Mullis