It is not working here. I am getting following errors [big list :( ] :

> library(playwith)
Warning message:
In namespaceImportFrom(self, asNamespace(ns)) :
  replacing previous import: addhandler
> library(lattice)
> playwith(barchart(seq_along(result) ~ result,
+ data = data.frame(result = calc(mat, c(alpha, vary[2])))),
+ parameters = list(alpha = seq(2000, 3000, by = 10)))
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Go back to previous
plot call") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Go forward to next
plot call") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Redraw the current
plot (hold Shift for full reload)") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Show help page for
this plot function") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Always show this
window") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToggleToolButton, GtkToolButton,
GtkToolItem, GtkBin, GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned,
GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Keep this window, do
not replace it (open next plot in a new window)") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToggleToolButton, GtkToolButton,
GtkToolItem, GtkBin, GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned,
GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Copy this plot to the
clipboard (as a bitmap)") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "View and edit
attached data objects") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Change the plot type
and settings") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Choose Lattice
theme") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Time mode: scroll
along the x-axis") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToggleToolButton, GtkToolButton,
GtkToolItem, GtkBin, GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned,
GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Choose a panel to
expand and focus (for further interaction)") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToggleToolButton, GtkToolButton,
GtkToolItem, GtkBin, GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned,
GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Identify data points
by clicking on them") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Add your own labels
to the plot") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Add an arrow to the
plot") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Edit annotations
(including arrows)") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Remove labels and
annotations") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Select a new plot
region with the mouse") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Zoom out to show 4x
plot area") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject
Error in `[[<-.GObject`(`*tmp*`, "tooltip-text", value = "Show the full scale
starting from zero") :
  Cannot find 'tooltip-text' to set in GtkToolButton, GtkToolItem, GtkBin,
GtkContainer, GtkWidget, GtkObject, GInitiallyUnowned, GObject, RGtkObject

Any idea how to fix that?