Hi,

I first report the installing error to the r-sig-mac mailing list but
it seems
nobody ever encounter this annoying problem and I got no replies. so I
am trying to forward it to this list, hope it never bothers.

Anyone had the same problem, or what does the warning message mean ?

Thank you in advance !

Begin forwarded message: