I used not extension, but R extension shows up.

Bruce Ratner, Ph.D.
The Significant Statistician™
(516) 791-3544
Statistical Predictive Analtyics -- www.DMSTAT1.com
Machine-Learning Data Mining and Modeling -- www.GenIQ.net
William Dunlap wrote:
Not file exention ".R" - no file exention at all.
Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 8:13 AM, BR_email <b...@dmstat1.com> wrote:
Bill:
I did workaround. I created the Rprofile files with file type R, not txt.
Bruce

William Dunlap wrote:
I believe someone already mentioned it, but notepad makes it hard to
save a file without the ".txt" extension to its name.  R does not do
anything with .Rprofile.txt, only .Rprofile, so you must figure out a
way to work around notepad's mangling of the file name.
Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com