Thanks, Bert. I would expect the list to include, at least lm. The reference states, "See Examples section."
But, there is nothing in that section or elsewhere!!
Bruce

Bert Gunter wrote:
Probably? :

All functions for which a link function of the response is modeled as a linear predictor of the covariates, but the response need not be in the exponential family? Such a list of course cannot be "listed". I would expect the package documentation, especially vignettes, explains this in any case. Pls check.

Hopefully, you'll get a more authoritative response if I'm wrong.

Bert