Dear sir/madame,

I am currently writing a meta-analysis on the complication and reoperation
rates of 5 different treatment modalities after a distal radius fracture. I was
able to pool the rates of the 5 different rates using R. Now I have to compare
the pooled rates of the 4 treatment modalities with the golden standard
separately. I though the chi squared test would be the best method. How do I do
that using r. The R code I have used for the former calculation are added as a
Word-file attachment. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Student