On 10/08/2017 13:48, Alina Vodonos Zilberg wrote:
Thank you Michael,
Curves for each level of the factor sounds  very interesting,
Do you have a suggestion how to plot them?

Make your newdata matrix N times longer where your factor has N levels and replicate your log(x) down one column and repeat each factor level 118 times.

Then plot the predicted values using lines separately for each subset of data corresponding to a level of your factor (choosing a different line type)

Thank you!
Alina

*Alina Vodonos Zilberg*

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:39 AM, Michael Dewey <li...@dewey.myzen.co.uk