Hi,
I’m new to R but I’m interested in using the fdim package to find the fractal
dimension of a dataset. I downloaded the the package from
https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/fdim/ and successfully installed
it together with xgobi.
However, when I try to run the first example, after df <-
fdim(mydata,q=0,Alpha=0.3) I get the following error:

Error in .C("pointdif", as.integer(NumRow), as.integer(NumCol), as.integer(X),
:
  "pointdif" not available for .C() for package “fdim"

It looks like the pointdif C file is not found in the folder. I was wondering
if you could know the solution to my problem.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ginevra