Hello,

R-Help answers questions on R code, your question is about statistics. You should try posting the question to

https://stats.stackexchange.com/

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Em 23-10-2017 18:54, kende jan via R-help escreveu:
Dear all, I am trying to fit a multiple linear regression model with a
transformed dependant variable (the normality assumption was not verified...).
I have realised a sqrt(variable) transformation... The results are great, but I
don't know how to interprete the beta coefficients... Is it possible to do
another transformation to get interpretable beta coefficients to express the
variations in the original untransformed dependant variable ? Thank you very
much for your help!NoƩmie