Hello,

I’m new to R and am using it with RStudio to learn the language. I’m doing so
as I have quite a lot of traffic data I would like to explore. My problem is
that all the data is located on a number of PDFs. Can someone point me to info
on gathering data from other sources? I’ve been to the R FAQ and didn’t see
anything and would appreciate your thoughts.

 I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and
politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

-- Mark Twain