Hi - Think this is quick help. Not sure how to trap what is causing my simple
script to run fine in R, but fail immediately when called from rscript. I can
put all sorts of traps in the script itself, but when called from the command
line the r window simply flashes and closes.

There's probably a way to find out why rscript is failing, but I don't know it
and can't seem to find it online. To be clear, I'm not really trying to save
the OUTPUT of the file...it never even executes as far as I can tell. I'm
calling it with C:\Program Files\R\R-3.4.3\bin\Rscript.exe
"P:\Investments\Trading Tools\RV Tools\myfile.r" And again, it executes
perfectly if I open the GUI first and then run it within R.

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Michael Ashton, CFA
Managing Principal