Hello,

I am working on tests to compare figures.  I have been using ImageMagick, which
creates a figure signature, and I can compare a "test" figure signature against
a saved "reference" figure signature.  It seems to work pretty well.  However,
it is slow as it requires reading from the file system.

Are there any options to compare figures on memory?  For example, if I generate
a ggplot or lattice graph, I could have all my saved "reference" figures on
memory (which I would have loaded all at once) and compare them. I just haven't
found anything.

I just found out about the vdiffr package and was going to explore it, not sure
about the speed.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you,
<https://west.exch023.serverdata.net/owa/?ae=Item&a=New&t=IPM.Note&cc=MTQuMy4zMTkuMixlbi1VUyw2LEhUTUwsMCww&pspid=_1525698150389_875737489#>
Ramiro

Ramiro Barrantes Ph.D.
Precision Bioassay, Inc.
431 Pine St., Suite 110
Burlington, VT 05401
802 865 0155
802 861 2365 FAX
www.precisionbioassay.com<https://west.exch023.serverdata.net/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=wN3KzpoKXAcetH7sTOTnSyfg-iAXFIinpPUtRcduCFCtkgZrUSDTCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgBwAHIAZQBjAGkAcwBpAG8AbgBiAGkAbwBhAHMAcwBhAHkALgBjAG8AbQA.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.precisionbioassay.com>
ram...@precisionbioassay.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attach...{{dropped:9}}