Hi Shakeel,
Assuming that you are starting with a bunch of dates:

# make a vector of character strings that can be converted to dates
rep_dates<-paste(sample(1:30,500,TRUE),sample(1:12,500,TRUE),
 sample(2013:2017,500,TRUE),sep="/")
# if this isn't your format, change it
date_format<-"%d/%m/%Y"
# create a data frame with a column of dates
rep_df<-data.frame(rep_dates=as.Date(rep_dates,format=date_format))
# add the week of the year
rep_df$rep_week<-format(rep_df$rep_dates,"%V")
# add the year
rep_df$rep_year<-format(rep_df$rep_dates,"%Y")
# get a table of the weekly counts by year
rep_tab<-table(rep_df$rep_week,rep_df$rep_year)
# get the row means (5 year averages)
rep5<-apply(rep_tab,1,mean)
# plot the 5 year weekly averages
plot(rep5,type="b",ylim=c(0,4),xlab="Week",ylab="Reports per week")
# add the 2017 weekly counts
points(rep_tab[,5],type="b",col="red")
legend(1,4,c("5 yr average","2017"),pch=1,lty=1,col=c("black","red"))

Jim