dear members,
                           I am using R to do my research for Day Trading in
INDIA. I have a list of 206 stocks to work with.

I have extracted a parameter of a stock based on the OHLC data of the stock. It
includes values both less than and greater than 1 ( It basically is a ratio). I
am using forecast package to predict the value of the parameter for the next
day.

However, the value of the parameter is greater than 1 for all stocks! Actually,
according to statistics, half of the stocks should have value less than 1 and
half greater than 1.

Is this because of  a one odd day or is there some techniques of properly
handling the forecast package?

very many thanks for your time and effort...
yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI