Hello,

Yes, the lib argument works in RStudio.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Às 16:24 de 12/03/2019, Michael Dewey escreveu:
Dear Steven

If you use install,packages() from within R there is a lib argument. I do not use RStudio so not sure how it works there.

Michael

On 12/03/2019 15:05, Steven Yen wrote:
I install package using either the command line or Tools -> Install
packages... (in RStudio) and get a non-fatal message saying...
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/xuhaer/Documents/R/win-library/3.5’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
I know it is not a fatal message. But, is there a way to do a cleaner
installation without getting such message? Thanks.