Hi,

R has a vast array of tools for cluster analysis. There's even a task

Which method is best for your needs is going to require you spending
some time working to understand the pros and cons, and possibly
consulting with a local statistician.

Sarah

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 4:20 PM bienvenidoz...@gmail.com
<bienvenidoz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have data from farmers with different variables. I would like to classify
> them according to some variables. Can you help me with "R" to find the best
> variables to classify them and how to classify them with "R". Some variables
> are numerical others are ordinal.
>
> Best regards,
> Bienvenue

Sarah Goslee (she/her)