I read many literatures and try to find variance estimation of Prentice
method in case cohort. Only SelfPrentice variance estimation can be
found. Does the jacknife variance using cluster(id) in coxph() only  applies
to Self Prentice?  I can find using [t-e,t] to estimate Beta for Prentice.
But How can we implement Prentice jacknife variance estimation in R
strictly?
Thanks