Hi everyone. I have a dataframe that is a collection of Vendor IDs plus a bank account number for each vendor. I'm trying to find a way to count the number of duplicate bank accounts that occur in more than one unique Vendor_ID, and then assign the count value for each row in the dataframe in a new variable.

I can do a count of bank accounts that occur within the same vendor using dplyr and group_by and count, but I can't figure out a way to count duplicates among multiple Vendor_IDs.

Dataframe example code:

#Create a sample data frame:

set.seed(1)

Data <- data.frame(Vendor_ID = sample(1:10000), Bank_Account_ID = sample(1:10000))

Thanks in advance for any help.