Any answer you get here will will have all the authority of "some guy on the
Internet", but my reading of the licenses is that as long as you give proper
credit that you can use any material in teaching or commercial purposes AND
derivative works are likewise copy-able on an open source (FOSS) basis. You
should read the LinkedIn TOS and make sure that posting there is not subject to
some sort of publisher's copyright. That might be a violation fo the licensing
for material copied from CRAN sources. Acknowledgment alone might not be an
acceptable use. You may need to seek appropriate legal counsel or get opinions
from the creators of the licensing language, since there are a variety of
license.

David Winsemius, MD, (IANAL)