Hi,

New to the list, first post.

I have reviewed the file:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/arules/arules.pdf

I am unable to find what I am after, so I am asking the mailing list for assistance, please.

I am using arules to accomplish apriori for reviewing some association rules work output from a colleague. I have validated I have the exact same output as my colleague in the syntax I am running. However, I read my colleague has ext listed as FALSE in their parameter specification. I would like to set my ext to FALSE on my end, as it is set to TRUE now.

QUESTION
What is the syntax to set my apriori parameter specification for ext to FALSE?

Kindest Regards,
--
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/