From: R-help <r-help-boun...@r-project.org> On Behalf Of Sorkin, John
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 2:46 PM
To: r-help@r-project.org (r-help@r-project.org) <r-help@r-project.org>
Subject: [R] Save a graph file use jpeg(file=file)

[External Email]

I am trying to create a 3-D graph (using scatter3d) and save the graph to a
file so I can insert the graph into a manuscript. I am able to create the
graph. When I run the code below an RGL window opens that has the graph. The
file is saved to disk after dev.odd() runs. Unfortunately, when I open the
saved file, all I see is a white window. Can someone tell me how to have the
file so I can subsequently read and place the file in a paper? The problem
occurs regardless of the format in which I try to save the file, e.g. png, tiff.

x <- 1:10
y <- 2:11
z <- y+rnorm(10)
ForGraph<-data.frame(x=x,y=y,z=z)
ForGraph

gpathj <- file.path("C:","LAL","test.jpeg") gpathj jpeg(file = gpathj) par(mai
= c(0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5)) scatter3d(z=ForGraph$x,
          y=ForGraph$y,
          x=ForGraph$z,
          surface=FALSE,grid=TRUE,sphere.size=4
          ,xlab="Categories",ylab="ScoreRange",
          zlab="VTE Rate (%)",axis.ticks=TRUE)
dev.off()

Thank you,
John

PLEASE do read the posting guide
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.R-2Dproject.org_posting-2Dguide.html&d=DwICAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=9PEhQh2kVeAsRzsn7AkP-g&m=9AMmnr8IGTA1cG1beZmaYb3IDwiObdbc6OI3PkjbwbniR_W4i9hcMzYbyzYTE-gS&s=NHEqSQ0hFwKq_5lC0CqVYr53rYXLTpdWVNXZMCEMLLI&e=