Nope. I think I provided what you asked for, random data in each bin with
the amount of data proportional to bin percentage and the distribution of
that data uniform (nor normal) within the bin. So maybe someone else can
give you what you want if this ain't it.

Cheers,
Bert

sticking things into it."