These messages seem relevant:

>Error: package �CVXR’ could not be loaded
>Warning messages:
>1: In i.p(...) : installation of package �gmp’ had non-zero exit status

You need to make sure these packages are installed successfully before the
package you are interested will install.

Please don't send formatted email to this list ... as the Posting Guide
indicates, the list is for plain text and others may receive a garbled version
of what you sent it your email program is not configured properly.