On 20/04/2023 7:43 a.m., Naresh Gurbuxani wrote:
In my Amazon Web Services (AWS) account, I use R via emacs launched from
terminal. While R computations work well, viewing graphs is inconvenient.  I am
not able to use screen device.  I can send graphs to a png or pdf file, then
open the file.

I would like a setup where code is run in one window while graphs are displayed
in another window.  Has anyone created a setup like this?

You don't say which OS's you are running, but if you can run an X server on your local machine, the remote R process should be able to display graphs there (as long as it is running on a Unix-alike).

Duncan Murdoch