В Tue, 12 Mar 2024 07:43:08 +0000
Maria Del Mar García Zamora <mar.garc...@alumnos.uchceu.es> пишет:

> Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘Rcmdr’:
>  .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'tcltk2', details:
>   call: file.exists("~/.Rtk2theme")
>   error: file name conversion problem -- name too long?
>
> Once this appears I use path.expand('~') and this is R's answer:
> [1] "C:\\Users\\marga\\OneDrive - Fundaci\xf3n Universitaria San
> Pablo CEU\\Documentos"

We've seen this problem before:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2023-December/478732.html

The workaround that should help is to set the R_USER environment
variable to C:\Users\marga before launching R.

Please let me know if you're willing to debug R. (This will likely
involve compiling R from source with debugging symbols enabled and
stepping through the code.) There are no places in the Windows code
where R gets the conversion obviously wrong. I don't have OneDrive and I
wasn't able to convince R to return an invalid R_USER path without it.
I'm halfway convinced this is due to a bug in OneDrive itself.

--
Best regards,
Ivan