No idea if the package below would work. This package is MSWindows only. Since
this was readily found using a search engine, you should have mentioned that
you already found this and why it didn't work for you when you posted.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/KeyboardSimulator/readme/README.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/base/html/Sys.sleep.html