Colleagues,

Using write.xlsx to extract data from an Excel file, I get this error message.

Error in .jcall("RJavaTools", "Ljava/lang/Object;", "invokeMethod", cl,  :
  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

I was thinking that this might be a RAM issue but with 16 GB RAM, I wasn't
expecting this error message.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen  / Cordialement / Best regards
Thomas Subia
Lean Six Sigma Senior Practitioner

DR�XLMAIER Group
DAA Draexlmaier Automotive of America LLC

mailto:thomas.su...@draexlmaier.com
http://www.draexlmaier.com<http://www.draexlmaier.com/>

"Nous croyons en Dieu.
Tous les autres doivent apporter des donn�es.
Edward Deming

Public