В Tue, 9 Apr 2024 09:55:06 +0200
gernop...@gmx.net пишет:

> If I only move away /usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib, I can still install
> it. So it seems that also here the internal libomp.dylib from R is
> used. Just the bundled omp files at /usr/local/include (omp-tools.h,
> omp.h, ompt.h) seem to be used. So maybe this is caused by a mismatch
> of these file and the used libomp.dylib?

This is valuable information, thank you. This is evidence in favour of
libomp.dylib mismatch causing the problem. I hope that the backtrace
will help shine more light on the problem.

I'm out of ideas for now, but if I get any, I'll send another message.
If you don't get an answer here, try r-sig-...@r-project.org.

--
Best regards,
Ivan