Google says that function is in the bcdstats package, which isn't on CRAN. It appears to be a private package for a course, kept on Github.

Duncan Murdoch

On 2024-05-13 12:24 p.m., Alligand, Justine wrote:
Dear participants and subscribers of the R-help mailing list,

I would like to compare two dependent correlations with one overlapping variable. The Meng Z1
method seemed suitable for this purpose. I found out that the "cocor" package is required
for this instrument. I checked several times whether the package was installed and activated and
both were the case. I have also tried the "psych" package, but I get the same error in
both cases:
library(cocor)
library(psych)
test2r.mengz1(corAVOBMI, corAVVBMI, corAVOAVV, 39)
Error in test2r.mengz1(corAVOBMI, corAVVBMI, corAVOAVV, 39) :
   could not find function "test2r.mengz1" (Translated from German)
Do I not have the right package? Or can you recognize another error?
Many thanks in advance.

Yours faithfully
Justine Alligand