*R we Wishing  on a cloud-*

I would like to Test R as an cloud analytical tool.

 remote submit csv files to the web for data mining ,
get data crunching with scalable processing power and disk storage ,
display Silverlight graphs of summarization,
downloadable in pdf's.

 data mining on demand, on function.

 rather than pay costly annual analytical softwares license fees.

analytics softwares charge by cpu count on terminal servers.

r is free,open source and has the largest pool of statisticians and advanced
packages available (like Linux of data mining) www.r-project.org
Advanced stats packages limited in say weather forecasting etc because
parallel processing /super-computing PC 's are fragmented.

would do it myself, but i am the little guy.

regards,

Ajay Ohri

www.decisionstats.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ajohri