Soren,

It sounds like you are new to R so I will refer you to some packages that I
think some people would find more user friendly as beginners.

Zelig is excellent.  You could run a series of logistic regressions coding your
dependent variables as follows (a versus b, a versus c, b versus c)

See the website below

http://gking.harvard.edu/zelig/docs/index.html

Alternatively you could try Rattle

See the website below